A soothing cleanser for sensitive skin helps remove dirt, make-up, and excess sebum without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Appropriate for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry, or combination skin
- MINIMIZES the appearance of enlarged pores with niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- REDUCES the look of fine lines and wrinkles with antioxidant-rich polyphenols and caffeine from black tea
- SOOTHES and MOISTURIZES with aloe vera juice
- NOURISHES with vitamins E and K and omega 6 rich apricot kernel oil to reduce the appearance of dark circles
- BRIGHTENS your complexion with refreshing pink grapefruit and blood orange
Good to know:
- Dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating.
- Vegan and cruelty-free and free from SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, and other questionable ingredients.
How to use:
Dampen your skin with warm water and massage a few pumps of Aloe Milk Cleanser onto your face and neck area. Allow the warmth of the water to open and cleanse your pores. Using your fingertips, rinse with more warm water. Use in conjunction with a sponge or cloth when taking off heavy sweat, makeup and/or sunscreen.
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative