Immerse yourself in the forests of Western Canada with Helena Lane's Red Western Cedar and Lemon oil cleanser. For all skin types. It's gentle yet invigorating! Featuring Red Western Cedarwood essential oil wild crafted and distilled in small batches on Vancouver Island.
- 99.6% certified organic ingredients
- Effectively removes dirt, make-up and pollution whilst supporting and maintaining your skin's protective barrier
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production in dry and oily skin
- Red Western Cedar and Black Spruce oil have been used traditionally to cleanse the body and regulate blood flow, helping to clear unwanted skin conditions. They are also very grounding and soothing to our nervous systems, don’t forget to pause and inhale the scent of this cleanser
- Steam distilled lemon gently cleanses the skin of unwanted bacteria and fungi while uplifting the senses
- Frankincense tones and regenerates the skin
- No harsh surfactants to strip the skin of natural oils and cause irritation
- Dissolves even waterproof make up, use carefully around the eye area
- 60 ml
At the end of your day, take 2-3 pumps of cleanser and massage into a warm damp face. Leave for 2-20 minutes (can be used as a mask). Remove with a warm damp cloth. If you are removing lots of dirt or make-up you may need to repeat.
The goal is to not need any product after cleansing, however if you need you some extra support during the transition follow with Hydrating Mist or Serum and a Face Oil.
It is most necessary to cleanse your face at night, to remove daily dirt, pollution and make-up. In the morning I recommend using a simple warm damp cloth (add Hydrating Mist if you wish) to wipe over your face.
Red Western Cedarwood essential oil (wild crafted)
Frankincense essential oil
Black Spruce essential oil