PREBIOTIC NOURISHMENT FOR INFLAMED, ATOPIC AND ACNE PRONE SKIN sustainably made in the Yukon from subarctic birch.
- Reduces skin redness within 7 days of use
- Lightweight sustained hydration
- Dries to a matte finish
- Canadian Willowherb, a polyphenol, acts as an anti-irritant
- Birch Bio-Ferment protects with amino acids, antioxidants and minerals
- Prebiotic Oligosaccharides display anti-inflammatory properties and support cellular function for skin barrier repair
- Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic
- Awarded the Yukon Innovation Grand Prize
How to use: Apply twice a day to face and neck after cleansing.
Ingredients: Betula Neoalaskana (Birch) Extract, Squalane, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Melibiose, Betaine, Levan, Raffinose, Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Gluconolactone, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Xanthan Gum, Hinokitiol, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Phytate. [ pH 4.2 - 4.4 ]