Graydon Skincare Phyto Clear cream is a gel-like natural retinol face moisturizer which contains not just one, but two retinol-like botanicals. It's the perfect choice if you’re looking to get all the benefits of conventional retinol without the sensitizing effects. Excellent for combination skin!
- BRIGHTENS your skin with botanical retinol alternative bakuchiol, while minimizing flakiness
- MINIMIZES the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with botanical retinol alternative moth bean extract
- SHIELDS your skin from free radical damage with chlorella
- MOISTURIZES the skin with plumping squalane oil
- CLARIFIES your face with the tonifying properties of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
- TONES the skin for a more youthful look with neem oil
- PROTECTS your skin from environmental pollution with sulforaphane-rich broccoli seed oil
Good to know:
- Formulated with a pH value of 4.5-5.5
- Dermatologist and clinically tested
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating
- Vegan and cruelty-free and free from SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, and other questionable ingredients
How to use: Gently massage a pump or two over your freshly cleansed face, neck and eye area. Suitable for use morning and/or night. Especially good for oily, congested or acne-prone skin.
TIP: Mix with one of our water-based products like Face Food for maximum absorption or Fullmoon Serum for additional superfood ingredients!
Ingredients: Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, *Phenethyl Alcohol, *Pentylene Glycol, *Propanediol, **Bakuchiol, **Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Squalane, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Chlorophyll, Algin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil
*100% Natural based preservative, **Botanical retinol