Just Sun Daily Defense Tinted 30 SPF is a beautiful lightweight facial facial moisturizer that serves as a 3-1 product - Protects, Moisturizes and Revitalizes. Made with fine ingredients to moisturize and nourish the skin!
- Currently sold in one tint
- A sheer tint that gives slight coverage to light to medium skin tones
- Non-Nano Minerals
How to use: Use as daily moisturizer for your morning skincare routine. Revitalizes existing sun damage. One of the star ingredients - Cassia Leaf Extract - adds additional UVB & UVA protection in the mitochondria of our cells, as well as repairs previous UV damaged skin cells! Quite amazing! It also includes nourishing antioxidants to soothe and protect the skin such as Sea Buckthorn, Raspberry Seed Oil, and Honeysuckle Flower.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide: 10.1 %, Titanium Dioxide: 6%
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, C9-12 Alkane, Polyhydroxy Stearate Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Sulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Raspberry Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Aluminum, Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
Tips and tricks: Sometimes the pump doesn’t prime right away and you may need to dislodge an air bubble. Here’s the technique I use to get it going...
1) Unscrew and take out the pump. Press down the pump so it is in a fully pressed down position.
2) Then, while maintaining the downward pressure on the pump ( don’t let it up) put the wand back into the bottle and screw back on all the while holding down the pump. I let the pump sit on the counter and spin it around with one hand while holding the pump in the downward position.
3) Once fully screwed on, release the pump. Now pump the pump to get the product to come up the wand. Sometimes this needs to be done a couple of times. Once the pump gets going, you shouldn’t have any more issues. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Tanya ( Owner, Founder and Customer Care) at Hello@justsun.ca
*Note, when initially priming the pump, sometimes a small amount of liquid will come out at the start, this is normal and happens because of physics! When we apply a lot of pumping, this causes more pressure on the product that leads to thinning it out. Once the pump gets moving normally, the regularly formed product will come out.