Pure Anada lipsticks are made from natural butters and plant waxes. They're smooth, creamy, vegan and made with 100% natural ingredients.
Colour Description: Petunia is a reddish pink shade of lipstick with a satin finish and a creamy texture.
- minerals impart natural shine
- long-lasting wear
- provides a smooth, creamy consistency
- no silicone, dyes or artificial flavours
- made with certified organic rosehip seed oil, rich butters, plant oils, and waxes
- vegan, 100% natural
Maria's Pro Tip: To get lipstick to last longer: First, line lips with a nude lip liner. Second, apply lipstick to lips and blot excess with tissue. Next, reapply lipstick to lips and reblot. Finish with a light dusting of translucent powder. Make sure lips are well hydrated before starting this process.
• 100% Organic & Mineral Ingredients • Vegan & Cruelty-Free • No Silicone • No Petroleum Dyes • No Artificial Flavours
Ingredients: *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Essential Oil, May contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide)