Helena Lane's Chamomile and Rose Geranium Mist is ideal for all skin types especially mature, very sensitive, damaged and reactive skin.
An incredibly gentle synergistic blend of two distilled plants to soothe and restore health in even the most sensitive of skins. Flower waters have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or oil serums) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Rose Geranium hydrosol cools and soothes red, inflamed or irritated skin
- German Chamomile is one of the most anti-inflammatory and skin calming herbs used by herbalists and skin care experts.
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal to help fight skin infections
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
- 120 ml
Maria's Pro Tip: Using a hydrating mist is my favourite way to quickly cleanse my skin in the morning. Mist your face with a generous amount and then use a reusable cotton facial pad to remove evening skin care from your skin. Follow with your serum or moisturizer.
Hydrating mists are also great for thinning down serum or moisturizer on those days that they feel too rich. You can also lightly mist your face to set your makeup in place, give a dewy glow and help lock in moisture!
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Rose Geranium hydrosol (distillate)
Chamomile hydrosol (distillate)
Rock Rose hydrosol (distillate)