Zyderma HS is raising the bar on face cleansing with their new FAT9 gentle exfoliating complexion soap bars for problem skin.
- superfatted 9% with Babassu oil, Cupuacu butter & Oat oil
- hypoallergenic and eco-friendly
- a wonderful alternative to soaps made with palm, coconut, shea & soy
- made with Canadian Glacial Marine Clay: a fine particle, nutrient-rich clay that gently removes dead skin cells and debris
- negatively charged ions draw impurities for a deep clean
- made with dark Canadian Organic Maple Syrup: a natural humectant & vegan alternative to manuka honey
- packed with polyphenols, alpha hydroxy & amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins
- each bar is hand-cut and therefore, an original
How to use: Work the soap into a lather with tepid water between hands and massage onto face and décolleté. Use 3 or 4 times per week for sensitive skin, and daily for normal to oily skin. Can also be used on other body parts as desired. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not put bar directly on skin. Can be left to dry on the Zyderma Soap Saver when done!
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Avena sativa kernel (Oat) oil*, Acer Saccharum (Maple Syrup) Extract*, Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Sea Silt (Glacial Marine Clay), Maris Limus (Dead Sea Water) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Tocopherol, Charcoal Powder.
All ingredients non-GMO * Certified organic
Formulated without: Palm, coconut, nuts, gluten, soy, fragrance, dye, parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, phthalates, sulfates.