Zyderma is raising the bar on face cleansing with their new FAT9 gentle exfoliating complexion bars for sensitive skin.
- superfatted 9% with Babassu oil, Cupuacu butter & Oat oil
- hypoallergenic and eco-friendly
- a wonderful alternative to soaps made with palm, coconut, shea & soy
- made with Colloidal Oatmeal (Aveena Sativa) derived from the fine grinding of whole oat grains (Avena Sativa)
- made with Zinc Oxide: a well-established ingredient for sensitive skin types with numerous beauty boosting benefits; this nano-free, inert mineral remains on the skin’s surface to provide all-day support against environmental pollutants
- each bar is hand-cut and therefore, an original
How to use: Work the soap into a lather with tepid water between hands and massage onto face and décolleté. Use 3 or 4 times per week for sensitive skin, and daily for normal to oily skin.Can also be used on other body parts as desired. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not put bar directly on skin. Can be left to dry on the Zyderma Soap Saver when done!
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Avena sativa kernel (Oat) Oil*, Acer Saccharum (Maple Syrup) Extract*, Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel (Colloidal Oatmeal) Flour, Tocopherol.
All ingredients non-GMO * Certified organic
Formulated without: Palm, coconut, nuts, gluten, soy, fragrance, dye, parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, phthalates, sulfates.