3 GREEN PACKAGING SWAPS FOR YOUR BATHROOM
GENTLE SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEM SKIN FT. ZYDERMA, GRAYDON SKINCARE AND HELENA LANE ORGANIC SKINCARE
If you suffer for acne-prone, blemished, irritated skin, the solutions that you are often offered from medical professionals are often too harsh. They can help clear the skin, but often don't get to the root of the problem. In this video, I review three clean, green beauty products that offer benefits to acne-prone, blemished, and scarred skin.
HOW TO USE OIL AND WATER SERUM, CORRECTLY!
If you're not using oil or water serums in your skincare regime, it's never late to start! Serums deliver concentrated doses of ingredients to tackle a variety of skin concerns - aging, lacklustre skin, dehydration, dryness, and so on. In this video, I explain the difference between these two types of serums and show you how to use oil and water serums, correctly!
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO A CLEANER MAKEUP DRAWER
When was the last time you cleaned out your makeup and skin care products? With the arrival of spring we all think about cleaning "stuff out" around the house, so the advice I give you about how to do this for your cosmetic products is extremely important because this stuff goes on your skin, eyes, mouth! Clean out the expired stuff, wipe down everything, replace what you need and don't forget to wash those brushes at least once a week!
Here's how to do that:
1) use a mild soap or the shampoo you use for your hair
2) get the brush bristles wet with lukewarm water -never get the rest of the brush wet! It'll cause the glues to weaken and the brush will eventually fall apart on you
3) add a drop of soap/shampoo into your palm
4) dip the brush bristles into the soap and swirl to a lather
5) gently rinse the bristles with lukewarm water
6) shape bristles back in shape and place wet brushes on a ledge or over a vent to air dry
OIL CLEANSING - YOUR 1 STEP SKINCARE RITUAL
The topic of mature skin makeup has been a popular topic of discussion on my Facebook business page, so it was time to redo and post on here as well.
In this video, I summarize the 4 main areas of concern: skin, eyes, lips and cheeks and make recommendations on the types of products you should be looking for if you're 35+ and are starting to see fine line forming.