Pure Anada Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil! A collection of the finest essential oils on the planet! They are pure, undiluted and third party tested.
Pure Anada suppliers have organic certification, ensuring the oils are regulated during the entire growing, harvesting and production process. Pure Anada has been using organic essential oils in their cosmetic formulas for years and because of the demand from their customers, they decided to make them available for you to purchase in retail-size.
Method: Steam Distilled
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician before use.
How to use: Tea tree oil has many applications. Some suggestions include:
Five possible uses of tea tree oil
- Wound dressing. Place a few drops of oil onto fresh wound dressing to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Homemade mouthwash. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water and use as mouthwash. Do not swallow as tea tree oil is toxic if taken internally.
- Natural dandruff remedy. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into regular shampoo and wash hair as normal.
- Acne treatment. Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to a half cup of water. Apply to the face with a cotton pad once daily. Alternatively you can add 1-2 drops to a pea-sized amount of argan oil and gently massage on affected area.
- Household cleaner. Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water and a half cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use as an all-purpose antimicrobial cleaner.
Pricing Note: Essential Oil Prices are subject to change and will vary depending on supply and demand.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia