Helena Lane's Geranium and Lemon Verbena Hydrating Mist is for all skin types, especially combination, oily and blemished skin. Citrusy and uplifting, this flower water balances and clarifies the skin.
The Hydrating Mists have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or face oils) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Non-drying and non-sticky
- Geranium and lavender are anti-bacterial, balance oiliness, calm inflammation and promote healing, ideal for clearing blemishes
- Lemon Verbena helps to calm and balance all skin types and is deeply relaxing and confidence building – take a moment to fully inhale this mist!
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin which aids in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
- 120 ml
Maria's Pro Tip: Using a hydrating mist is my favourite way to quickly cleanse my skin in the morning. Mist your face with a generous amount and then use a reusable cotton facial pad to remove your evening skin care from your skin. Follow with your serum or moisturizer.
Hydrating mists are also great for thinning down serum or moisturizer on those days that they feel too rich. You can also lightly mist your face to set your makeup in place, give a dewy glow and lock in moisture.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Geranium hydrosol (distillate)
Lemon Verbena hydrosol (distillate)
Lavender hydrosol (distillate)