Helena Lane's Rose and Frankincense Hyaluronic Serum is an ultra-lightweight serum which contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin nurturing plant hydrosols to gives the skin a mega moisture boost. For all skin types, especially dehydrated, dry, and mature.
- hydrates, leaving skin smoother and plumper
- Rose, Frankincense and Blood Orange support skin regeneration, healing, and toning.
- helps skin absorb and transport nutrients and eliminate waste products more effectively and
- helps skin maximize cell communication, vital for helping the skin to clear when congested and blemished
- Sodium hyaluronate increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture, preventing moisture loss via evaporation – a must in the cold winter months
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
- Use around the eye bone to erase puffiness and smooth out fine lines
After cleansing, place a few drops of serum onto fingertips and press gently into face and neck. Layer under your moisturizer or oil based serum.
Alternatively: After cleansing mix a few drops of this serum in the palm of your hand with moisturizer or oil based serum and apply gently to face and neck.
This serum pairs wonderfully with the Rose & Frankincense Nourishing Moisturizer.
97% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
What is a sodium hyaluronate/hyaluronic acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body, mainly the skin and joints. It is used to maintain water levels within tissues. As we age our ability to produce HA decreases and this affects the appearance and texture of our skin. Water is vital for nutrient transportation, cell communication, replication and healing. We do not absorb water into our skin effectively unless it is bound to a HA molecule. Applying HA to the skin enables us absorb water effectively giving smoother, plumper, healthier skin. This HA is produced by bacterial fermentation of beans and potatoes.
What about Radish root ferment filtrate?
This is the preservative. HA is fondly known as “bug food” so attracts bacteria. This is the simplest, kindest preservative we found. It is simply a peptide (group of amino acids) that is produced by the same bacteria as we use to make kimchi, when radish root is fermented. It is approved for use in certified organic formulations and has no adverse effects on the skin.